Fresh Dishes to Make for Summer Dining Amazing
By Editorial Staff
This spring and summer you’re probably going to want to entertain.
It’s only natural to take advantage of the clear skies and warm weather and have a few friends over for food and cocktails. You can enjoy any of these dishes by yourself, or with a crowd, and they are so simple that you can whip them up without a recipe, or do a quick search online and find easy-to-follow how-tos. Here’s a comprehensive list of fresh dishes to make this summer season. You will surely enjoy it so give it a try.
10. Mango SalsaMango salsa is a summer treat that can be eaten as a dip or used as a topping. It goes best on fish, chicken, and other light meat dishes and adds a kick to grilled veggies. You can also mix mango salsa into salads and other cold dishes as well.
Recently the technique of smashing burgers (as opposed to gently shaping them into a patty) has become popular. With this new trend has come a whole new world of burger recipes. Smash your burgers with your favorite veggies, herbs, and spices mixed into the meat for a delicious summer meal your guests are sure to rave about.
8. Cucumber SaladCucumber salad is easy to make: start by mixing chopped cucumbers, vinegar, and onions, stir well and mix with chopped dill. Once you have that down take it wherever you want! Mix in some light meats and other veggies for a wholesome and delicious summer salad.
Before you continue reading about the Fresh Dishes to Make for Summer Dining Amazing there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Sour Cherry PieSour cherry pie is a desert with a flavor as bright and fresh as a summer afternoon. I recommend going light on the sugar to really bring out the flavor of the tart cherries.
6. Grilled Corn SalsaGrilled corn salsa is a savory alternative to sweeter fruit and tomato-based salsas. It makes a great topping for steaks and chicken and can also be mixed into salads.
5. Seafood Tacos With PineappleSeafood tacos are great on their own, but a bit of diced pineapple can really ramp up the flavor. Simply add a bit of grilled, fried or pan-seared pineapple chunks to your tacos and see your guests’ faces light up as they enjoy the unexpected touch of sweetness.
4. Blueberry GaletteGalettes are a fine alternative to regular old pies and are usually a little lower in calories. Blueberry galettes are great for the summertime because the blueberries are fresh and the light crust won’t weigh your stomach down on a warm day.
3. Penne With Chicken and Asparagus
If you’re looking for something a little more substantial, then try making penne with chicken and some asparagus. It will satisfy even the heartiest appetites with a fresh flavor and a serving of lean protein.
2. Strawberry Melon SaladStrawberry melon salad is a versatile dish, depending on the serving it can be a side, an appetizer, or even a light meal. If you want to add an extra bit of flair to your presentation then use the hollowed watermelon rind as a bowl.
1. Lemon Layer CakeLast but not least we have lemon layer cake. A light and sweet dessert that your friends and family will love. With vanilla icing and just a touch of whipped cream, this cake is the ideal addition to your next family bar-b-que or summer picnic.
The ten awesome fresh dishes for summer are certainly some of your best choices for a hot summer day. Serve any of these dishes with a cold beer or a nice cold pitcher of lemonade for the win.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Lauren DeJesus-Glasgow
10 of the Best Fall Fashion Trends You Should Not Miss
Lawn Decor Tips: Best Placement for Effect and Maximum Charm
Top 10 Great Kitchen Gadgets for You: Best Home Guide
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
What Happened to the Improvements Catalog, Is It Available?
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids