10 Most Useful Beauty Tricks You Should Not Miss
By Editorial Staff
10. Combat Scaly Skin with Sea SaltDry winter air can take its toll on skin. Itchy, dry skin is a constant menace. Take steps to rejuvenate your skin, such as with an invigorating sea salt rub to naturally exfoliate dead skin cells and give your complexion a healthy glow.
9. Soothe and Smooth with Coconut OilCoconut oil may well be Mother Nature’s best beauty offering. There is a good reason that coconut oil is an ingredient in so many beauty products—it works! Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizer. And, unlike some natural oils, it smells luscious! The oil can be applied directly to dry skin to hydrate and soothe rough patches. It can also be used as a hair conditioner or lip balm.
8. Hydrate with H2OIn a world where everything seems to contain supplements, additives, and intensifiers, it is easy to forget that one of the best things you can do for your beauty regime is to hydrate from the inside out. Adequate water intake can improve your skin’s appearance with very minimal cost and effort. So cut back on the soda and energy drinks and increase your intake of H2O.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Most Useful Beauty Tricks You Should Not Miss there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Cocoa Butter Battles Stretch MarksCocoa butter has long been hailed as the gold standard for stretch mark prevention. Mothers-to-be have slathered this delectable oil on their expanding bellies in the hope that this fragrant oil, which smells like a warm day at the beach, will help them keep their belly looking beach-ready. Try this one of the useful beauty tricks today.
6. Tame Blemishes with Tea Tree OilTea Tree Oil is one beauty kit must-have. This pungent oil is known to help with mild to moderate acne. It has also been used to treat dandruff, head lice, fungal infections of the nails, and athlete’s foot.
5. Bronzer Brings Back Beach SkinWhen winter creeps in, so can the washed-out tones of pale winter skin. Bring back your bronzed beach glow with a little bronzer. Keep in mind that you may need to choose a color several shades lighter than your normal summer tone in order to blend naturally with your fairer winter skin tone, but the bronzer will add some light and life to the warn-out shades of winter.
4. Boar Bristle Brushes Battle Static BuildupOne winter woe that we could do without is the halo of statically charged hair that takes over as soon as the first winter winds settle in. One easy fix is to switch to boar bristle brushes. Unlike metal, plastic, or nylon bristles, boar bristles are more gentle, don’t conduct electricity, and are superior for distributing your hair’s natural oils. Although slightly more expensive, the price of boar bristle brushes is still less shocking than the static build-up that you will encounter with its cheaper counterpart.
3. Sunscreen’s a Skin SaverSunscreen, when properly applied and used regularly, can be one of the most effective steps in your anti-aging protocol. Not only does sunscreen help prevent sun cancer, but helps reduce sun-induced wrinkling and age spots.
2. Gotta Love Lip StickWhen you don’t have time to apply any other makeup, make sure to at least coat your lips with a bit of lip stick to “wake up” your face and provide a focal point. The bit of color can add drama to a drab face and give you a more finished look than simply dashing from the house totally au naturale.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Wind Down on Winter ShavingFinally, one of the most useful beauty tricks is shaving. Women with dry skin problems might consider cutting down on their hair removal regime during the winter months. Shaving, especially in a hot shower, can make dry skin worse. If you simply must shave, make sure to use shave oil on your razor blade. Shave oil allows the blade to glade across the skin and reduces irritation. Also, make sure to moisturize after shaving with an unscented lotion.
What is a Signature Jewelry Piece: Amazing Style Guide
What is the Best Children’s Debit Card for My Child?
Top 10 Health and Beauty Catalogs to Fire Up Your Summer
8 Great Filming and Video Tips for Entrepreneurs on a Small Budget
Top 10 4th of July Celebration Ideas to Mark This Fun All-American Holiday
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids