Amazing Natural Dry Skin Remedies for the Face
By Editorial Staff
10. Activated charcoalTrendy ingredient or does it actually work? Activated charcoal absorbs organic toxins and therefore clears the skin of impurities. So yes, it works. This is different from regular charcoal because it’s made for medicinal purposes. Natural face masks, washes, and scrubs rid your skin of infection, irritations and general gunk remaining at the end of the day.
9. Olive OilIt’s time to raid the kitchen. Many effective home remedies are already in your pantry! One of the best ways to treat dryness is to give your skin a drink. Olive oil contains loads of antioxidants and good fatty acids. Apply a thin layer over the affected area and leave it on for an hour. Rinse off and moisturize to seal in moisture.
8. Egg yolksRich in vitamin A, egg yolks prevent your face from shedding and leave it soft and supple. Mix with drops of lemon juice and a spool of olive oil for a mask you’ll crave weekly.
Before you continue reading about the Amazing Natural Dry Skin Remedies for the Face there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. AvocadoSkin is the body’s largest organ and will absorb whatever you put on it. Avocado is a natural skin moisturizer and it’s full of good fat. Blend half of one, stir in a little olive oil and leave it on for 20 minutes. Voila!
6. MilkMilk does a body good in more ways than one. It has soothing, anti-inflammatory properties that’ll treat dry skin and eliminate itchy patches for good. The lactic acid also removes dead cells to prevent the problem from recurring. Rub on a small amount and let sit for about 10 minutes before washing.
5. SugarSugar is a popular ingredient in scrubs and natural cleaners because it adds a natural exfoliating element. Gently removing dead cells and impurities on a regular basis is an important part of any skincare routine. Mix about half a cup of sugar with 2 spoons of olive oil. Add a few drops of essential oil for extra relaxation.
4. YogurtProperties that make yogurt so healthy to eat also make it one of the prime natural dry skin remedies for the face. It’s extremely hydrating with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. Lactic acid removes bacteria and germs that may be causing the problems. Apply to the face and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
3. OatmealIf your skin is patchy or starting to crack, add about a cup of uncooked oatmeal to a hot bath and soak in the goodness. Oatmeal gently exfoliates and soothes.
2. Coconut oilIncluding in many tips to make your skin look flawless, coconut oil is another trendy ingredient that actually delivers on its promises. Apply a thin layer under your eyes and to affected areas after showering or before going to bed. Your body will absorb it overnight and you’ll see results in days.
Popular Savings Offers
1. HoneyOne of the most effective natural dry skin remedies for the face, honey is a miracle worker. Even the ancient Romans used it. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties – it absorbs the bad stuff and floods the skin with oxygen. A simple honey mask attacks dryness by locking in moisture and leaving you super soft and smooth.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids