10 Amazing 50th Birthday Jokes You Should Learn
By Editorial Staff
Who said there is nothing funny about turning the big 5 – O. Here are my top ten 50th birthday jokes. Go ahead and let them rip … over-the-hill doesn’t mean you have no sense of humor. Show them you still know how to laugh with a drawer full of gag jokes and funny props (a fart cushion still gets laughs at your age!), and have a chuckle on us.
10. DietDiet for 50-year-olds: if it tastes good, spit it out.
9. PrayerPrayer for turning 50:
God grant me the senility
to forget the people I never liked,
the good fortune to run into the people I do,
and the eyesight to tell the difference.
8. Still youngDon’t be depressed about turning 50 – you’re still young enough to do the things you really want to. So go ahead and put your adult kids up for adoption.
Before you continue reading about the 10 Amazing 50th Birthday Jokes You Should Learn there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Brutally honestNow that you’ve turned 50, you can stop calling them “laugh lines.” Nothing is that funny.
6. ConfusionWhen he turned 50, Fred decided to get a complete physical. He told the doctor that he felt fine but often had to go to the bathroom during the night. Then he said, But you know Doc, God must know my eyesight is going because he puts on the light when I pee, and turns it off when I’m done.” After Fred left, the doctor called his wife and told her what Fred said. She diagnosed the problem for him. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again.”
5. GravityYou know you’re 50 when going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
4. SecretsFifty is the age you find out that Victoria’s secret was that nobody your age can fit into a thong.
3. MedicateYou know you’re 50 when you start taking half of a Viagra so you don’t pee on your shoes.
2. SocialYou know you’re 50 when you sign off your tweets with OMMR – On My Massage Recliner.
1. Memory failureHow do you know when you’re 50?
First you forget names,
then you forget faces,
then you forget to pull your zipper up,
then you forget to pull your zipper down.
Popular Savings Offers
More birthday jokes? More on the next blogs.
10 Free Pet Supply Catalogs: The Latest Health & Wellness Pet Products
10 Must-Have Essential Beauty Tools: Know What to Buy
What Happened to the Doctors Foster and Smith Catalog? Is It Available?
10 Million Americans and The Hearing Aid Tax Credit – 6 Things You Need To Know – A 2021 Resource Guide
Guide to Choosing Office Uniforms: Smart and Helpful Tips
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids