Top 10 Gifts for Guys Who Love to Cook 2021
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
Gift Ideas that Guys Who Love to Cook Want to ReceiveGuys who love to cook are no different than any other guys – they like to surround themselves with tools, gadgets, and unusual utensils. That makes buying guys who cook gifts easy – just look for kitchen utensils that are loud and powerful and would look good in either the kitchen or the shop. All kidding aside, guys who cook are a vanishing breed, so get yours a nice gift from this list and you’ll be eating well for years to come.
10. Air FryerWhat is an air fryer? Only the hottest new small appliance of 2020. An air fryer is a mini convection oven that matches the taste and texture of your favorite deep-fried foods – minus all the fat and all those extra calories.
This countertop kitchen appliance and its pledge to make crispy, close-to-fried perfection sound promising. We recommend checking out Brylane Home, as they have a great selection of air fryers. Some are large enough to feed a crowd and others are small – taking up about the same amount of counter space as toaster ovens. Great for game day!
9. Automatic Pan Stirrer with TimerThis automatic pan stirrer is perfect for those guys who love to experiment with tricky recipes that require a lot of attention. Some of the most delicious sauces require constant stirring, but they’re totally worth it. For those recipes, this clever time (and arm) saver is a must-have. Place it in your pan with any simmering or low-heat liquid, set the timer, and go.
8. Handheld Food SmokerIf your guy is a top chef fan he will recognize this smoking gun handheld professional food smoker. It is used to add natural smoke flavor and aroma to meat, fish, vegetables, desserts, beverages, and even some cocktails. Owning a big old meat smoker, or even a new electric smoker is not practical for some. This handheld smoker is perfect for incorporating some smoke flavor into foods without the cost and real estate requirements of a larger device.
Before you continue reading about the Top 10 Gifts for Guys Who Love to Cook 2021 there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Jokari Bottletop BasterGuys who cook love to cut down on steps. Save the bowl and wasted sauce with this bottle top basting brush. It has a multithreaded top that fits most sauce bottles, so you can baste directly onto your food. Finally, no more pools of undipped, wasted sauce.
6. Digital ThermometerYour guy can save himself the trouble of continually checking on dishes with this Bluetooth-enabled thermometer by Meater, which will alert you via smartphone when your chicken, beef roast, or leg of lamb has achieved the perfect temperature. No matter how good your eyes, nose, or sheer gut instincts may be, nailing a perfectly cooked cut of meat requires the appropriate hardware. A digital thermometer says exactly when something is ready and takes the guesswork out of cooking protein.
5. Culinary TorchGuys who like to cook love fire. Fire and knives. Now they can play with fire right in the kitchen! We mostly think of these torches as a way to caramelize sugar, but they can be used for all sorts of things; searing meat, making roasted red peppers, melting cheese, and toasting breadcrumbs. This is one handy kitchen tool.
4. BBQ Gloves and Metal Meat Claw Accessories with Heat-Resistant Silicone Glove and Meat ShredderYour guy can use the BBQ Claw shredder to shred, pull or carve any kind of meat. No need to bring it back to the kitchen for prep. Simply tear and serve! He’ll feel like a beast tearing up his catch as he grills and serves the main course.
3. Personalized apronLet your guy know how good his cooking skills are with a personalized apron that he can show off at the next BBQ. Personalized aprons are such an easy handmade gift, but so thoughtful! Get as creative as you want and have fun with it!
2. Chefsteps Joule Sous Vide SetupCooking meat can be tricky. The sous vide technique is close to foolproof, though, relying on low-temperature water and making it nearly impossible to overcook. And with this new device, it’s even easier. Powerful, stylish, and controlled by a smartphone app with video recipes; a “visual doneness” display lets you select a temperature based on videos of how the meat’s interior should look when fully cooked.
Popular Savings Offers
1. Fleishers Craft Butchery Jerky KitThis simple kit from a sustainable butchery in upstate New York includes everything needed to make a flavorful, high protein snack except the steak — which you should add if you’re feeling extra generous.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids