Ultimate Summer Dress Up Tips for You
By Editorial Staff
The warm and sunny days of summer typically inspire people to brighten up their wardrobe with fun and stylish clothing. Pack up heavy winter clothing in favor of lighter, fun, and playful summer clothing that leave you feeling refreshed and fashionable. Try a few or more of the following top ten summer dress up tips for your next day out in the sun or a warm night out on the town.
10. Keep it cool and lightStay cool and look cool on warm summer days by dressing in light fabrics and loose-fitting dresses and clothing. Light colors will also help to reflect the sun rather than absorb it which leaves you sweating.
9. Hats onOne of the top summer dress up tips is to add a wide-brimmed hat to your wardrobe. The hat not only protects you from harsh sun rays but also adds a playful touch to a khaki and tank look.
8. Neutral TanksTanks are one of the most versatile summer clothing pieces you should have in your closet. They can be worn to work during the day under a blazer and with a sexy pair of jeans by night.
Before you continue reading about the Ultimate Summer Dress Up Tips for You there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Classic teeClassic summer t-shirts are a staple for any summer wardrobe. Plain white tees can be worn with jeans or trousers while bold colors add a fun, flirty pop of color.
6. SimpleAvoid complex fashion styles or extra layering during the summer. Rather, keep summer dress up to a minimum by keeping it simple with lightweight clothing that’s easy to wear, like simple tee shirts and summer dresses.
5. Feminine and flirtySummer is a great time to show off your feminine side with flirty, fun dresses. Don’t be afraid of a bit of ruffle, a delicate touch of lace, or a bold pattern. After a winter of hiding it all under sweaters and turtlenecks, you deserve a chance to look like a girl again.
4. ShoesAccessorize your summer wardrobe with flirty shoes such as a trendy wedge with a knee-length skirt or natural material in wedges with skinny jeans and camisole.
3. NeutralsAdd a feminine vibe to your summer dress-up with soft, creamy neutral colors. Tunics and dresses in creamy colors can be worn by day or night and have a classic, but comfortable appeal.
2. NeonsNeon is a hot color trend this season. So add it to your summer wardrobe with the addition of bright yellow and green handbags, tops, or shoes. Pair with neutral colors such as cream, navy or white to avoid color-clashing.
1. Soft-fit cotton caprisGet comfort and style with a super-soft pair of cotton drawstring capris. Dressier than shorts, but still cool enough for steamy summer days. These pants will take you from the beach to dinner with just a change of top and shoes.
Popular Savings Offers
Best Cell Phones for Visually Impaired Seniors: 2021 Buyer’s Guide [AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon & More]
Top 10 Ways to Create a Luxurious Bedroom
What are the Best Gadgets for Coffee Lovers? Great Gifts and Must-haves
What Happened to the Old Pueblo Traders Catalog, Can I Still Order It?
How to Decorate a Home Office in Style: A List of Essentials, and 10 Inspiring Office Decor Catalogs
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids