How to Travel Safely Inspite Covid: Here’s Your Smart Packing Checklist
By Catalogs Editorial Staff
It is no secret that the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way the world, as we know it. And traveling is no different. How to travel safely is a challenge for all persons across the globe because of the health risks. If you’ve preferred traveling light before the onset of the pandemic, you may find that you’ll need to have more items on hand now.
If you are traveling post-pandemic, here is something that’ll be necessary to carry with you.
1. Pre-Printed Boarding Passes and Other Important DocumentsIn order to prevent the spread of the virus, it is crucial that you minimize contact whenever possible. Check with the airline, and if they allow printing your boarding pass in advance, do it rather than waiting in line to get your documents. This will likely speed up your check-in process and reduce the amount of time you’ll have to spend with the staff. This is one of the best tips on how to travel safely this time of the pandemic.
2. Masks and Storage BagsThe one thing you cannot do without nowadays is a face mask. The World Health Organization (WHO)) recommends that you store reusable masks in a sealed plastic bag between washings. During your travel, it is recommended that you keep a couple of reusable as well as disposable masks with you. If you’re in high-risk situations, it is better to wear the disposable ones and get rid of them soon afterward. For safer environments, reusable ones will do.
Before you continue reading about the How to Travel Safely Inspite Covid: Here’s Your Smart Packing Checklist there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
3. Hand SanitizersHand sanitizers are the best ways to keep your hands clean during travel. Keep all the liquids in a clear, sealable plastic bag to ensure that they don’t get confiscated during security. Also, make sure to store the sanitizers in packing bottles of 100 milliliters or less to stay within the carry-on limits. Make sure to sanitize your hands every time you touch something or before you’re about to eat.
4. Reusable Water BottleIt is better to refrain your time in public drinking fountains. You can do this by investing in a good reusable water bottle that will last you through the trip.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (email@example.com) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
5. Vitamin supplementsIt can be quite difficult when you’re on the road to eat all the food you need for your immune system to operate at optimal levels. That’s why some vitamin supplements which are advised by your physician can help you stay healthy and active on your travels.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids