Unique Wedding Gifts for Parents
By Editorial Staff
10. Engraved RockFor the ultimate one-of-a-kind unique gift for parents on your wedding day, give them an engraved rock that you have personalized and customized yourself with your own text and artwork. No two rocks are exactly alike, coming in numerous shapes and sizes with subtle colors of whites, grays, reds, browns, and greens. You can pick your favorite hue and up to four lines of text in a regular, formal, or script font. Then you upload your artwork – simple pictures or drawings are best – and the company converts them for engraving. You can also choose how you want your text and graphics arranged and will receive a layout of the engraved design to review before your special rock is actually cut.
9. Family Tree PrintA family tree print, complete with your personalized text, makes perfect wedding gifts for parents. These prints can be customized as to the color of text, background, and tree. Choose a favorite quote or use a standard text such as “All that we are, all that we hope to be, we owe to our loving parents.” Then sign off with your own names and wedding date.
8. Live Oak TreeFor even more unique wedding gifts for parents, give your parents a live oak tree sapling for planting in their yard. You’re putting down new roots, so let them do so, too, in honor of your special day. Once they transplant it, following the detailed instructions, “your” tree will live for decades, growing taller and stronger each year. Your personalized commemorative plaque can contain your name, wedding date, or any message you choose.
Before you continue reading about the Unique Wedding Gifts for Parents there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. Personalized Serving TrayContinuing with the family tree theme, this handmade engraved wood serving tray with rope handles features a beautiful tree with deep spreading roots, under which is your parents’ last name. You can choose from cherry or maple. Whether they use it for serving or as a display piece, this rustic 18″ x 12″ serving tray is a great addition to their home. Or get one for each of them so they can serve their breakfasts and lunches in style.
6. Wine Gift Basket – Wedding Gifts for ParentsIf your parents are wine connoisseurs, they’ll enjoy receiving this wine gift basket from you. Featuring a chardonnay, cabernet, and merlot from California’s Briar Creek Cellars, the basket also comes with an assortment of gourmet foods such as cheese, crackers, honey crunch mix, chocolate chip cookies, and cocoa dusted truffles.
5. Customized Music BoxDo you and your parents have a favorite song that brings back memories of a special time or place you shared while you were growing up? Remind them of it, and you, every time they play this beautiful little handmade music box. The top says “I carry your heart with me; I carry it in my heart” with two intertwined hearts below. You can choose from a wide variety of woods and colors, also choose your favorite song, and up to 15 characters on the bottom, such as your name and wedding date. Get this kind of unique wedding gift for parents.
4. Lenox Wedding FigurinesLenox is known for its beautiful, soft porcelain figurines and what could be more perfect than to give your parents two of them representing you and the mother of the bride and you and the father of the bride on your special day? The figurines are titled “A Mother’s Loving Touch” and “Father Daughter Dance.” Should you happen to be a blonde instead of a brunette, there are hair color options available.
3. Wicker Picnic BasketHere’s a truly out-of-the-ordinary gift for your parents: their own two-person wicker picnic basket outfitted with plates, stainless steel cutlery, plastic wine glasses, a cheese knife, bottle opener, salt and pepper shakers, and a fleece blanket with waterproof backing to protect against wet grass. The strong wicker basket has a lining of blue and white checkered cotton and the carrying handles are leather. To make their first picnic even more special, tuck in a bottle of their favorite wine and a gift box of cheese and sausage treats.
2. “Your Daughter Always” Double Photo FrameYou’ll always be their daughter even though you’re beginning a new life of your own. Tell them so by placing two of your wedding photos, one with Mom, the other with Dad, in this lovely engraved polished chrome picture frame. Or place your favorite childhood picture on one side and one of you with both parents on your wedding day on the other. The beautiful script engraving at the top says “Your Daughter Always” and there’s room at the bottom for engraved picture dates. The 8″ x 10″ frame holds two 4″ x 6″ photos.
Popular Savings Offers
FREE Shipping on selected products. Applied Automatically on those Selected Products.
10% OFF your first order & FREE Domestic Shipping on orders of $125+
The Fabric Fairy
Get Savannah's Original Pralines, at very affordable discount prices and offers.
Savannah's Candy Kitchen
25% Off Plus Free Shipping
Get 25% off your order plus free shipping
Get Free Shipping on order over $49
Terry's Village (Now Oriental Trading)
Get FREE Catalog to browse The Mayo Clinic Diet products
The Mayo Clinic Diet
1. Photo CanvasA photo canvas reproduces your favorite wedding photo or snapshot on an artist’s canvas for hanging unframed or framed. Canvases come in many sizes and the photo itself can be black and white sepia or full color. You can even choose to have your photo made into a collage a la an Andy Warhol pop art classic, with each photo rendition in a different hue.
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids