Home to the award-winning Story Monsters Ink® magazine, supporting authors and publishers of all genres
through a host of publishing and marketing programs and services^
- Story Monsters Ink® – A digital monthly publication that features profiles on renowned and newly published authors, book reviews, movie reviews, columns by the world’s bestselling authors! It’s a monster of a magazine, filled with great reads for growing minds! The Story Monsters publication is the literary resource for teachers, librarians, and parents—selected by School Library Journal as one of the best magazines for kids and teens.
- AuthorBookings.com – a division of Story Monsters LLC, gives authors, artists, and speakers a place to connect with schools and the media for possible speaking engagements, interviews, and book sales.
- Labels & Rubber Stamps – Need a label or stamp for your book or company? Check out their catalog and find labels for every industry! They offer thousands of shapes and sizes in spot or full color and prices for every budget! Ask how you can save 10% on your first order. Call 480-940-8182 for details.
- Manuscript Evaluation – Do you have a manuscript in hand that’s in its early stages or ready for that final polish? Your manuscript will be assigned to an editor best suited for your book’s subject matter who will carefully read your manuscript in order to provide you with a written evaluation, pointing out areas of strengths and weaknesses, as well as offering some specific suggestions for needed improvement.
- Marketing & Publicity Services – Is it time to give your website an update? Maybe you are getting ready to launch a new book? Story Monsters LLC offers a host of marketing services for authors of books for children and general audiences alike.
- Book Production Services – Still in the idea stage? Have a manuscript in hand? Need a book cover designed or interior illustrations? Ready for that final polish? Story Monsters LLC is prepared to work with you and your book at any stage. You can submit your manuscript for an honest evaluation of strengths, weaknesses, and potential. You can have one of their graphic designers help turn your book into a visual masterpiece.
You have come to the right place. The Literary Resource for Teachers and Librarians. The Marketing Solution for Authors and Publishers