Shop the affordable family site for new coins, older rare coins, commemorative coins and coin collecting supplies.^
- Birthday proof sets from the 1950’s to today – Remember a special birthday or anniversary with proof sets from the 1950’s to today. Coin sets are a wonderful way to welcome a new baby, mark a graduation or bring back memories of days gone by. The uncirculated 1950’s sets are now rare US coins, so they make a perfect one of a kind gift for anyone celebrating a fifty-year milestone.
- New coins, from states quarters to Presidential dollars ~ – Start or add to your collection of State Quarters, or begin a collection of the new dollar coins featuring the images of U.S. presidents. Coin collecting osn’t only about old coins – these new and inexpensive coins are a great way to introduce a child to numismatics.
- Affordable coins for new collectors – Coinland believes that coin collecting should be affordable to the whole family. That’s why they provide a huge selection of U.S. and world coins with prices well under $25.00. From a Mercury dime or Lincoln penny to a Silver Eagle dollar or a buffalo nickel, dealers who specialize in extremely rare US coins won’t give you the choices and values you’ll find at Coinland.
- Essential coin collecting supplies – Coinland carries all the coin collecting basics you’ll need to start or maintain your collection. They have albums, folders, bags, rolls and coin sorters – all the coin collecting supplies you want to organize and protect your growing collection, an essential step in retaining coin value.
- Guides to copper, gold and silver coins – Learn about copper, gold and silver coins with books and software that take you step by step through the process of identifying and grading popular and rare coins.
There are many rare coin dealers, but few focus on family-friendly coin collecting like Coinland. From your first wheat penny to books to help you figure out and understand gold and silver coins, numismatics for the whole family starts a Coinland.