Exciting products for active seniors
Enjoy your golden years with innovative new products for seniors and gift ideas for senior citizens.
- Helpful household gadgets and gizmos -- Make everyday household tasks easier with the best in adaptive and assistive living devices. From ergonomic scissors to raised toilet seats with hand grips, they've gathered the best products for the elderly, disabled, or physically challenged.
- New products for living with arthritis -- Arthritis doesn't have to stop you from doing the things you want to do. Compensate for a weakened grip with their assortment of jar and bottle openers, can openers, and weighted utensils. Ease the pain with warming packs or foot and hand cozies that chase away the chill and sooth aching joints.
- Great gifts for seniors on the go -- Get out there and enjoy life with the help of their collection of travel accessories and baby boomer disability aids. Choose a few for yourself, or as thoughtful gifts for elderly people who love to travel.
- Health and fitness enhancers -- Active retirement living means staying in shape. Gold Violin has exercise and fitness gear to help you stay fit. Choose a mini-cycle pedal exerciser, a talking pedometer for keeping track of fitness walks, or a collapsible hiking stick for off-the-beaten path fun. Stay on track with your meds with convenient pill sorters and reminder boxes… a perfect gift idea for the elderly family members who need with their dosage schedule.
- Easier dressing and personal care gifts for the elderly -- Personal care and dressing is easier with Gold Violin's collection of gifts for the elderly or disabled who face challenges with reach, movement or grip. Long handled shoehorns make thoughtful gifts for elderly men who may find it hard to slip into shoes without bending and reaching. Stylish talking watches or easy to use magnetic jewelry clasps are perfect gifts for great grandma.
Let the music play on for years of active retirement…with Gold Violin.