Spiritual retreats, workshops, conferences, and getaways-awaken the best in your spirit!
The Omega Institute is a place to explore the extraordinary potential that exists in all of us as individuals and together as a human family.
Explore what Omega has to offer on its beautiful 200-acre campus in Rhinebeck, New York, just 90 miles north of New York City. Request their annual catalog at eomega.org and you’ll find more than 350 workshops, retreats, conferences, and getaways led by more than 475 top teachers in the following categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit: Intuitive development, spiritual practice, martial arts, qigong, personal growth, psychology, soul work, fitness, play, nature, yoga & women’s programs
- Health & Healing: - Mindfulness, body-centered approaches, energy healing, holistic health, veterans programs
- Relationships & Family: Family, kids, relationships, love & sexuality
- Creative Expression: Arts, crafts, creativity, cooking, nutrition, dance, movement, theater, music, voice, writing & languages
- Leadership & Work: Career, leadership, women’s leadership
- Sustainable Living: Sustainability, green living
Since 1977, the Omega Institute has helped individuals realize their true potential, offering diverse and innovative educational experiences that inspire change. From spiritual retreats to creativity and career conferences, arts and crafts workshops to yoga and fitness programs, eomega.org is your source for personal growth.