Amazing Foods for Healthy Skin: Your Skincare Guide
By Editorial Staff
If you find yourself experiencing difficulties with your skin one of the first things a physician may tell you to do is change you diet a bit. M
10. Green TeaGreen Tea is good for your skin because it contains antioxidants that help repair cell damage caused by exposure to the sun. In some studies it has been shown to reduce redness and dryness caused by sun exposure. You can drink a daily cup of green tea, or add green tea supplements to your regimen.
9. KaleThe kale contains a number of vitamins and minerals that help with what is sometimes referred to as the “tightening” of skin. Kale contains a mixture of vitamin K and iron that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark bags under the eye.
8. OrangesOranges contain citric acid which, when can help to prevent acne and other skin problems through natural exfoliation. If you have a diet that is high in fats or oils then it might be a good idea to add oranges or other citrus to your diet to help prevent breakouts.
Before you continue reading about the Amazing Foods for Healthy Skin: Your Skincare Guide there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
7. CarrotsNeedless to say that carrots are known for a number of health benefits, but did you know that they are one of the best vegetables for your skin? Carrots contain vitamin c, which aids in the healing of skin and beta-carotene which reduces skin inflammation.
6. Dark ChocolateIf you are like you were probably taught that chocolate and other candy is awful for your complexion, while this is generally true, dark chocolate is a notable exception. The high concentration of cocoa in dark chocolate can help keep skin moisturized and prevent sun damage.
5. BroccoliBroccoli has high levels of biotin and can help with skin issues such as wrinkles and acne, it can also aid in the repair of skin affected by rashes or infections.
4. KiwisThis fruit is beneficial to health of hair and skin. Kiwis possess anti-aging properties that reduce dark lines, wrinkles and under-eye bags. They are also know to firm skin and help maintain an even tone.
3. FishFish, particularly those high in omega-three fatty acids, are great for skin care. Salmon, herring and other fatty fish are also high in vitamin e and may be able to help those with chronic skin conditions.
2. AvocadosThey contain healthy fats similar to those found in fish. Avocados also have the unique effect of promoting elasticity in skin. This makes it more resistant to various types of common damage.
1. SoyIn recent years soy has become a common ingredient in many skin care products. The reason for this is that the isoflavones in soy brighten skin and decrease sun damage.
In this list of the top ten foods for healthy skin we have explored the healing properties of some of the most commonly available foods in the United States. While some foods may work better than others for certain problems it clear that there are natural healing properties in these foods to help with a lot of common skin issues.
Popular Savings Offers
To return your purchases, please contact us via email first (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the return approved. In your e-mail, please kindly provide your order information and the service you require. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket number and instructions about how to return. We offer returns for items that purchased within 30 days.
Jumbo UGG Australia
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Lauren DeJesus-Glasgow
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids