Country Home Decor: Best and Latest Rustic Home Decoration
By Editorial Staff
by Catalogs.com Info Guru Oliver Vandervoort
While there are certainly some people who are always looking to give their home a futuristic or modern feel, there are plenty of others who like to go back to a simpler time.
There are ways in which people can decorate their homes with rustic country accessories that will hearken back to those times. There are some particular decorations that will make it that much easier to pull off. Luckily for you, we’ve decided to bring you the top 10 rustic country home decor. Using these you will be able to have your house looking something out of the catalog that will make you happy and wholesome whenever you come home.
10. Tin Light ShadeIf you purchase a tin shade light for your home you will have started from the ceiling down when it comes to getting that rustic look.
Before you continue reading about the Country Home Decor: Best and Latest Rustic Home Decoration there is a special announcement we would like to share with you. Catalogs.com has negotiated special medicare rates for our vibrant community of seniors. If you are over the age of 60, you can head over to our Seniors Health Section which is full of information about medicare. All you need is your zip code and a few minutes of your time to potentially save 100s of dollars on your medicare bills.
9. Rocking ChairsThere are all kinds of different rocking chairs you can get in order to make your house take on that more rustic look. Even brand new chairs will look as though they have been in your family for generations.
8. UpholsterySome people overlook upholstery when it comes to trying to give your house a more rustic look. You can simply go with some really nice, rustic style upholstery on a couch or chair and get a great country appearance.
7. Large Mason JarsMason Jars certainly serve a purpose when it comes to canning, but if you get yourself some rather large ones, you can also use them as home country decor by arranging them as a collection on bookshelves and tabletops – empty or filled with small collectibles like marbles, seashells, and colorful yarns – that will give your house a really great rustic feel.
6. Country PitcherThese country pitchers can either be used as something that is totally functional, or you can just have them strategically placed around the house as decoration. Use them for both and you’ll have the house looking and acting like a rustic country home in no time.
5. Country SignsPutting some country signs on your front or back porch will help you make your house look like you’re living out in the country, even if you are smack dab in the middle of the city. You can find all kinds of different signs that will help you send whatever message you want.
4. CoverletsPeople don’t often think of something as simple as the coverlet you use on your beds to help make your house take on the country rustic feel. If you are a quilter, choose a classic country pattern and make your own quilted coverlets. The fact of the matter is that something as simple as this, combined with other decorations on the list will absolutely sell the decorating theme you are going for.
3. CurtainsIf you want to look as though your house is a rustic country home from the outside, you really can’t go wrong if you go with something like some nice country curtains. Hang these in the kitchen, living room, and wherever else you have some nice windows and you’ll feel plenty country in no time.
2. TableclothsTablecloths are another simple piece of decoration that goes a long way, especially when teamed with other decorations such as coverlets, signs, and curtains. All of these decorations going into one house are certainly going to be selling the rustic look.
Popular Savings Offers
Get Free Shipping on order over $49
Terry's Village (Now Oriental Trading)
Get FREE Catalog to browse The Mayo Clinic Diet products
The Mayo Clinic Diet
Get Savannah's Original Pralines, at very affordable discount prices and offers.
Savannah's Candy Kitchen
FREE Shipping on selected products. Applied Automatically on those Selected Products.
10% OFF your first order & FREE Domestic Shipping on orders of $125+
The Fabric Fairy
25% Off Plus Free Shipping
Get 25% off your order plus free shipping
1. Countrified CandlesWhen you use candles as part of your country decor, you get much the same effect as when you use Mason Jars or country pitchers. These candles have jars, bottles, or candle holders that give off a very country feel for every room they are in. The nice thing is that these are also able to give off a nice scent when you light them up.
5 Intriguing Senior Online Dating Tips for Interesting Adults in 2021
Is Pet Insurance Worth the Cost? A Helpful Guide to Decide
Top 10 Health and Beauty Catalogs to Fire Up Your Summer
Top 10 4th of July Celebration Ideas to Mark This Fun All-American Holiday
What Ever Happened To The Figi’s Gifts Catalog?
- Business & Finance
- For Fun
- For Her
- For Him
- For Home
- For Kids