NYIAD - Wedding & Event Planning
New York Institute of Art and Design Home-study Wedding and Event Planner Certificate Course
Learn the art and the business of wedding and event planning careers from the comfort of your home with the New York Institute of Art and Design.
Want to start a new career as a professional wedding or event planner? Then the New York Institute of Art and Design's Complete Course in Wedding & Event Planning is the perfect place to start. You will learn everything you need to know to succeed in this field, including the business side of things, such as finding and signing new clients, working with contracts, and more. And our course is certified by ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) so that graduates will get discounted membership when it comes time to start working.
- 20 full color lesson books covering everything you need to know to plan events
- CDs and DVDs featuring professional wedding planners explaining course topics
- The NYIAD exclusive Virtual Internship that prepares you for real-life planning situations
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIAD Certificate in wedding planning and discounted membership to ABC upon graduation
What you will get when you enroll at the New York Institute of Art and Design:
“Due to my training with the New York Institute of Art and Design I had a more thorough understanding of how to successfully run my own business. I was able to give impeccable service to my clients and, therefore, gain a very positive reputation. The studies with Sheffield School gave me more than enough knowledge to feel confident in my abilities.”
– Rochelle S., 2013 New York Institute of Art and Design Graduate.
Request your FREE Course Catalog today!