Eckler’s Chevelle – Your one-stop shop for everything you need to restore or upgrade your 1964 -1972 Chevelle. Find Chevelle seats, Chevelle console accessories, steering wheels, body parts, headers and even more parts your classic Chevelle can’t live without!
- Chevelle parts – Whether you need a pair of 1970 Chevelle bumpers to keep on hand, or a snazzy Chevelle steering wheel for your 1971 Chevy Chevelle, you’ll find a trunk load of car parts for your most prized possession. Find Chevelle headers, Chevelle body parts, exterior and interior accessories and parts and all of the other essentials you need to make your Chevelle project complete.
- Chevelle seats~ – There’s nothing better than cruising down the street with your girl in a new set of Chevelle bucket seats! Choose from Chevelle bucket seats featuring black shells or cushy foam bucket seats. You’ll also find support springs, front and rear seat belts, bench seats, and seat covers to keep those Chevelle seats looking like new! Take a seat in your 66 Chevelle and enjoy the ride!
- Chevelle body parts – Whether you own 1972 Chevelle SS cars or a classic 1965 Chevelle model, you want a rocking Chevelle body. Keep your Chevelle body in pristine condition with new body panels, bumpers, door hardware, emblems, grilles, mirrors, roof tops and more body parts that will take you back to better Chevelle days.
- Chevelle console parts – Find chevelle console parts from a console light or lamp lens, console dials, console shift sliders, console extensions, console doors, clocks, shift plates, tops, kits and more. You won’t need to be consoled with the impressive selection of console parts in stock at Eckler’s!
- Chevelle steering wheels – Take the wheel with a new Chevlle steering wheel from Eckler’s! With deluxe steering wheel kits designed for 1964 to 1970 Chevelle models, choose from two or three spoke models that feature standard or sport cushion steering! Prepare for the easiest ride of your life with power Chevelle steering from Eckler’s.
Bring those hot Chevelle wagons back to life. Whether you drive a 1966, 1967, 1968, or a good old 1969 Chevelle car, you’ll find everything you need for your restoration. From Chevelle cowl induction parts to Chevelle frame dust shields, at Eckler’s Chevelle, one thing’s for sure…they know their parts.