Learning –and teaching — phonics, math, social studies, reading and writing is a lot more fun when you use the materials from Good Year Books. Teachers, parents and homeschoolers can choose from:
- Materials to make phonics fun – Good Year Books has gathered together the best in interactive learning with phonics workbooks, practice phonics activities, and phonics worksheets. Their materials will help students learn faster and retain more.
- Interactive math for kids ~ – Keep kids engaged in learning with hands on math practice activities, concept-reinforcing math worksheets, or one of their unique math workbook choices. From everyday math to geometry and algebra, they have the materials parents and teachers want.
- Reading worksheets, workbooks and activities – If you’re teaching reading for kids, you know the challenges. You need to keep kids on task, focused and most of all, excited about learning. Once students have mastered the mechanics of reading through phonics worksheets and other basic skill-builders, Good Year Books can help you improve reading comprehension, information retention and other essential reading skills.
- ESL materials – ESL reading teachers will appreciate the diversity of ESL materials at Good Year. With a wide variety of choices from a basic reading lesson plan to subject specific materials, your ESL learners will move ahead faster and enjoy learning more.
- Writing, literature and poetry – Take your student beyond the basics of reading and math for kids when you introduce them to the beauty of poetry and literature. Give them the skills they need to write their own works of prose and poetry with workbooks, prompts and other interactive materials designed for elementary and middle school learners.
From math worksheets to reading activities, learning is more fun with Good Year Books.