From new construction to major renovation to yearly maintenance, LogFinish.com has the products and expertise you need to finish your log home beautifully and keep it looking great for years to come.^
- Log home preservatives – Maintaining the beauty and integrity of your log home starts with top quality wood preservatives that penetrate deep to protect your wood from everything Mother Nature can throw at it. LogFinish.com is your online source for WOODguard and Shellguard wood preservatives.
- Log home cleaners – Great looking log homes begin with taking the time to properly clean and brighten your logs. LogFinish.com is your online source for Log Wash and X-180 Weathered Wood Restorer. They have the cleaners you need to prep your logs correctly prior to the application of a finish and to provide the yearly maintenance your log home needs.
- Exterior log home finishes – Choosing the correct exterior finish for your log home is one of the most important decisions you will make. LogFinish.com carries WOODguard, Sikkens Cetol Log and Siding, Lifeline Ultra-2 and Nature’s Edge. All will protect you home from Mother Nature. Each product offers a different look, price point, and application procedures. At LogFinish.com they provide complimentary sample kits that allow you to try out each product on your own wood and an expert staff to help you make the right choices for your home.
- Log home tools & extras – At LogFinish.com they also specialize in the interior finishes you need to keep your log home looking beautiful for many years. From Lifeline Interior to WOODguard ITF and SureShine, LogFinish.com has the products and the expertise you need.
- Log home sealants – Keeping your log home weather tight is critical to protecting your wood and keeping energy costs low. LogFinish.com is your online source for CheckMate 2, EnergySeal and Perma-Chink to keep your log home weather tight for years to come.
- Log home assembly products – From Log Boss log screws and Gaska log home gasket tape, LogFinish.com is your online source for the products you need to get your log home assembled right and tight.
- Tools and Equipment – At LogFinish.com you will also find the tools you need to apply finishes and sealants correctly. From Wooster stain brushes to Solo backpack sprayers and Cox Bulk Loading Guns they have the professional grade tools you need to finish and maintain your log home.
LogFinish.com has everything you need for professional and do-it-yourself log home construction and maintenance. From superior preservatives and finishes to caulking and chinking, you’ll find the log home supplies you need to complete the job from start to finish.
LogFinish.com – Great Brands at the Best Prices with Incredible Customer Service!