Home owners associations information, bylaws, forms and rules for your community
Community Association Press publishes the very best resources and information for home owners associations and condominium associations. Establish your community association bylaws, HOA voting procedures and codes of conduct, and find information about legal issues, finances and elections that affect your home owners association.
- Info on community association bylaws and rules - Find informative books on establishing rules for a home owners association and learn what each rule is meant to accomplish. Community Associations Press is an excellent resource for establishing your condo association rules - especially the three "P's" - pets, pools and parking.
- Home owners associations forms and contracts - Community Association Press provides information and resources on the forms and contracts you will need to keep your HOA running efficiently. They provide a wealth of books and periodicals, including resources on CD and DVD.
- Books on HOA rules - Browse the Community Association Institute online bookstore for books and pamphlets on the HOA rules and legal issues that matter most to your condo association, such as, conflict resolution and construction defects. There are books about California and Florida condo laws and HOA board code of conduct for all states.
- Board member and manager resources - Find useful advice, resources, and helpful brochures and newsletters for homeowner and condominium association board members and managers. Topics include, community operations, governance and management.
- HOA insurance information - Community Associations Press has books on insurance for your community association that will tell you everything you need to know about the industry and finding the right policy. Books on finances help board members meet their fiscal responsibilities.