If there is one thing Roger Harrison of Roger’s Western Hats knows, it’s the quality of a good hat, featuring mens western hats and everyday headwear from mens wool hats to dress hats and more. ^
- Mens western hats – Roger’s Western Hats’ founder, Roger Harrison, has 13 impressive years of professional rodeo experience under his cowboy hat, and now he proudly shares his hat knowledge with you. Outfitting cowboys with a premium selection of mens western hats and everyday head gear, you’ll find popular brands including Serratelli, Beaver Brand, Justin, Milano Hats, and even more western cowboy hats to choose from.
- Mens wool hats – Choose from a handsome selection of mens wool hats including newsboy caps, wool fedoras, wool casual hats and crushable mens western hats. Stacy Adams hats, Scala hats, Henschel, Stefeno, and Beaver Brand make sure that you’re in step with today’s styles.
- Mens dress hats – Roger’s Western Hats features a collection of mens dress hats featuring fur felt hats that are dapper enough to complete the look of any well dressed man. Whether you’re trying on a posh looking derby or a classic fedora, Roger’s collection of mens dress hats from Beaver Brand, Scala hats, Dorfman Pacific, Christys’, Biltmore, Stacy Adams and Stefeno will add an elegant and masculine touch to any ensemble.
- Mens outdoor hats – Roger’s also has a great outdoor selection of Oilskins and poplin hats and outdoors wear for the outdoorsman who spends time in the elements both working and playing.
- Mens hat care products – You’ve found the perfect hat, now keep it looking it’s absolute best with a little help from Bickmore hat care products. Take stock in miracle working hat cleaners, water and stain repellants, hat stretchers, hat covers, brim brushes, hat stiffeners, storage devices and mens hat care kits that come complete with everything you need for convenient hat care, all in one case!
From mens western straw hats to fur felt hats, twill hat styles to wool hats and Oilskins, Roger’s Western Hats has an extensive selection of western cowboy hats that are always a head above the rest.