Basketball by GTM Sportswear
Custom basketball uniforms and gear for players and teams
Get ready for tip-off in custom basketball uniforms for the entire team.
- One on one - Who says you need to clothe an entire team? Maybe you're a one on one player in need of some new basketball clothes to step up your game, or some basketball warm ups for running to the gym. You'll find all kinds of basketball apparel here including basketball shorts and more.
- Great for intramural or club teams - Community teams can get custom basketball uniforms and reversible mesh jerseys here - personalize your uniforms with names, numbers, and sponsors, and your team will feel unified and ready to play.
- Basketball T-shirts - Whether you're a ringer tee fan or enjoy showing off those arm workouts with a good muscle tee, you'll find a wide range of tees for men and women at GTM Basketball. Find short-sleeve, sleeveless, cap sleeve, mock turtlenecks and other tees that will be sure to strike your fancy. Remember, there are no minimums on custom screen printed items.
- Women's basketball gear - Women can rock the court just as well as men can, which is why GTM Basketball has a slam dunk collection of women's gear and apparel to wear both on the court and off. From warm up suits to hoodies and performance tees, with GTM you'll be looking great, shot for shot.
- Clothes for kids teams too - Boys basketball shorts are not the only requirement for running up and down the court. Run a fundraiser to purchase full youth basketball uniforms and watch how the kids' spirits soar in spiffy new outfits. If you're creating a new team, let the kids pitch in to design a youth basketball uniform they'll be proud to play in.
- Round out your look - Stay warm in basketball warm ups designed to coordinate with your uniform. Add a basketball bag to complete your ensemble.
- Customize your basketball clothing - There's something extra nice about playing in a jersey with your name on the back. With custom basketball jerseys, it's all about your team and you. Add some nice basketball warm-ups and who says you can't feel like an NBA player?