Postsecondary trade, beauty and healthcare school
Dorsey College and schools are postsecondary institutions that prepare students for rewarding careers in the skilled trades, healthcare or beauty industry.
- Train for a career in cosmetology, culinary arts, healthcare or one of the skilled trades.
- Join thousands of successful graduates working throughout Michigan – be part of a powerful alumni network.
- Choose a program that provides a career centered education and positive, real life experience, with internships and hands on learning.
- Accredited by NACCAS, ACICS and the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation, among others –providing a well respected, rounded education.
- Progarms vary by campus and online offerings – financial aid is available for students who qualify.
- Complete one easy form to get the information you need to jumpstart your future, now!