Harris School of Business
Business administration and healthcare education
Harris School of Business majors in careers, with programs to fast track you to employment as a dental assistant, certified nurse’s aide, pharmacy technician, legal office technician, medical administrative assistant, and more.
- Founded in 1965, Harris School of Business faculty and staff empower students with industry specific knowledge, emphasizing individual advising and guidance and a tradition of commitment to students.
- Build a solid educational foundation for your future professional development as you move from classroom into the working world.
- Choose the campus that offers the program you want to pursue: dental assistant, health claims specialist plus, legal office technology, massage therapy, professional medical assistant, multi-skill health technician, pharmacy technician, surgical technology, phlebotomy technician, certified nurse’s aide, patient care technician, or medical administrative assistant.
- Become part of the Harris School of Business team: they offer assistance with your application, financial aid paperwork, tutoring to support your studies, and Career Services to help write your resume and search for the job of your dreams.
- Make the best, most informed, decision you can about your education and career path when you request information with their easy online form.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, and the Accrediting Bureua of Health Education Schools.